Tuesday

Our Emotions!

Do you ever find yourself full of reasons to breakdown and cry? Between all of your day-to-day stresses (getting to work or school, keeping your body looking fit and healthy, paying the bills, and lets not mention your lovelife) it just is simply too much. Everyday you will find that there is something out there that will attempt to hender you from your ultimate goal- Happiness. You can't allow these things to get the best of you. Life is hard, not just for you but for everyone who is living in this overwhelming society. Instead of looking at the world like there are no ways out, begin to think about these situations as tools to improve your life, while making you a better person. For instance; a person who is given everything without hard work does not know what it feels like to struggle, and work hard to make something work for them. It is possible that this person may never know how to handle extreme challenges when presented with them in the future. I strongly believe that everything that a person goes through is simply a developmental process which allows that person to build a stronger resistance to the bad, while mentally preparing them for the good. There is nothing wrong with crying. Sometimes you'll find that releasing your emotions with tears will allow space for newer and better emotions to surface.

6 comments:

iny said...

There's been many times that i've felt like I have the world on my shoulders.I've felt like I had no way out and thought of all the negative things in my life.... that's what's wrong with many people. They dwell on all the negative things going on in their life and forget to count their blessings. We sometimes forget that we have more good things in our life than bad ones. It's good to get all the bad feelings and emotions out but it's much easier to see the precious things in your life and then those problems won't seem so big after all. Life is beautiful.

alexafro43_01 said...

I know were you're coming from. Some times crying is the only stress reliver. Its not that is bad but it feel good to let things go. Life its hard and we need a way to release all the stress that we encounter in every day life. Besides, the more struggles we encounter, the stronger we become.

Mo-$$$ said...

I think at some point everyone is going to feel like they need to break down and cry, but it’s these times that help us become a stronger person for future times of feeling like this. I think that if we lived out lives not running into hard times, we would never be prepared for obstacles later in life. Of course when we are down and out, and want to cry we think the world is going to end or that our life is so bad, but when you have passed the difficult part you can look back on it and say, WOW... I learned alot and I'm glad I was able to get passed it… I’m so much stronger now!

dbo said...

I must say that this week has been overwhelming for me and I felt very stress which lead me wanting to cry. I guess we have all felt that way at some point in our lives. I've just been having one of those weeks where one bad thing happens then everything started to fall apart. We dwell too much on the bad things, instead of being happy for our health and life. Everytime I'm having a bad day, I always think to myself that there is someone out there who is having a worst day than I am and I shouldn't complain.

notoriousnel said...

What a great blog! very true and inspirational... I use to always let things get the best of me until I realized that, I need to take a step back, put the things that are most important first, then re-evaluate all that comes after. I take deep breaths, relax and approach things positively.

DreamWalker936 said...

I heard that when you cry, you actually release some of the chemicals/hormones in your brain that's causing the depression or stress. Plus what I found interesting with myself, and I'm sure it's the same thing with everyone, is that when you suppress any emotion it'll manifest itself physically; i.e. an ulcer, headache, tense muscles, or physical pain.
I agree with you that every bad thing that happens in everyone's life is part of our developmental process. We usually come out a little smarter, wiser, and stronger. Imagine a world where everything was perfect and there was absolutely nothing to challenge us. There would be no growth in any sense.