Tuesday

Man school is for fools! Maybe not?

Errrrr! O how I wish I could just come to class with a pillow and just learn, (I did it before, it was very relaxing)and do nothing else, no homework or test. Why do I hate school with a passion? Why can't I appreciate the fact that I have access to an education when many do not? Why does school intimidate, and scare me so much, after all its just a grade. No ones going to punch me in the face if i get an F, well maybe my momma would. But i guess I'll have to continue through with it, after all I do need to keep my medical insurance cuz u all know they'll drop u if your not in school! And I cant go to a hospital like Drew. So to keep my spirits high I'll just chant medical insurance, medical insurance, medical insurance!

6 comments:

Mr. Mysterious said...

hehehe,

Let me help you out. Medical Insurance, Medical Insurance, Medical Insurance.

So anywho,

I hope you studied for the quiz.

UnIqUe_MiNd said...

Don't look @ it as a form of intimidation...but more so as a learning experience that will in fact better your future. Getting an education will put you ahead of all the rest of the people who decided to be bums and party their lives away.

Mr. Pica said...

I think that there are things that you cant accept in your life and/or in your mind that you cant shake. Education is important but not if you cannot appreciate its value in your being. Take a step back and relax, smoke a joint, and ease your mind from so much thinking and worrying, stress can kill.

inspire said...

It is important to keep in mind the great individuals who stood up against the odds throughout history for future generations to obtain an education and how much we owe to them for having this opportunity today. I've always believed that it is our duty to make this world a better place to live and we can do this through education. Always think outside the box, find what motivates you or use a talent that you have where you can incorporate education to make a difference in someone's life. There's so many individuals that would give anything to attend university and who do not have positive role models. You have the potential to become a great role model because you're already here and the opportunity to contribute to humanity.

apple said...

I feel you. I've only done so much that I need to do in order to pass a class. BECAUSE school is an institution, it has set up "requirements" that says you're an "expert" in this subject. I bet there are many people who don't have degrees that are very wise.

ALso, I don't think people decide to be bums and that people decide to party their lives away. Our society isn't set up for EVERYONE to go to school.

spirit said...

Our society needs lots of craftspeople and workers and we are not really interesting men and women in these jobs. Being a reliable plumber (job cannot be exported overseas) can bring you over 75,000 a year - yet, it is not 'attractive' to people. How many young people are becoming master carpenters and master mechanics? We do not currently honor these trades.