Monday

last 10 weeks

Like my fellow classmate jay said "I am aware that the course is almost coming to an end but I cannot let the opportunity of my most memorable moment pass me by!" The most memorable moment for me was the epoche discussion. How can we not epoche the crier "right". I did epoche him because my first judgment was you are a "man" stop crying. Then I thought, hey it could be hard to know that person you are infatuated with dose not have the same feeling. But what a moment "uh". The reaction of the class was another thing but we will remember class the because we all epoche the crier "right". This soc class thought through a intuitive and unconventional way that one learns and keeps learning way after the class is done that is because is given by one of the best professors in Cal State LA. It would be hard to forget this class.

No comments: