Thursday

Zeitgeist

The word zeitgeist describes the intellectual, cultural, ethical and political climate of an era or trend. There are 2 parts to this movie. The first is the "Zeitgeist, the movie" that you should watch first (located on the bottom of the linked page) then watch the recently released "ZEITGEIST: ADDENDUM" (located on the top of the linked page). "Zeitgeist, the movie" is in 3 parts, it starts a little slow but trust me it will all make sense after you watch the whole movie. The newly released "Zeitgeist: Addendum" is very relevant to what our economy is going through at the moment. Be ready to get blown away.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm

2 comments:

Aida said...

I saw this movie a couple of months ago and I was flabbergasted!!! I've told many people about it as well! I dont think it was the new one though! But the part that connects religions of all over the world is great. One because I question religion all the time. I do beleive in God, in a greater being, but not all the stories in the bible! The second part of the film is pretty crazy too! Has anyone read "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man"? If you havn't, well I suggest you do! It's a true story about the U.S. taking over the globe, one country at a time...very interesting!

spirit said...

Hitman author link
http://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Economic-Hitman-Perkins-John/dp/B001GG67CC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1225233059&sr=1-1