Thursday

The Bad Economy is on me.

Today I was layoff along with 7 people at work. I feel frustrated but I think that everything happens for a reason. I 've been wanting to do community organizing work or just anything where I can help out others. But since I was comfortably paying my bills, I did not bother to seek for a job that could satisfy my needs. I am looking for a community organizer job, if any one knows of anything please help out. Getting layoff has to bring something good into my life.

4 comments:

DreamWalker936 said...

Hey, talk to me in class tomorrow or e-mail me. I talked to my boss about it and he said to send him a resume. We're looking for more organizers at the moment.

MT said...

Wow - did anything come of this invitation to send in a resume?

DreamWalker936 said...

Nope...

jdean said...

To chimostrufia
I'm so sorry you lost your job, but I really think you're right, everythingd does happen for a reason, even if we don't know what the reason is at the time. Stay strong! Maybe apply for a job on campus, I know they have entertainment coordinating positions.